1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee 1994 Final Four Tee

1994 Final Four Tee

$45.00 NZD

description measurements model sizing shipping

Baggy fit single stitch tee with a subtle striped detail across it, and large FINAL FOUR spell-out from the 1994 mens basketball tournament! Coming from a family where if I got 90% on a test my dad would ask 'what happened to the other 10%?' i'm confused why they're celebrating getting in the final 4 but oh well?! Its still a sick tee, and be a bit realistic that not everyones a winner baby (but you're sure to look like a winner in this).

 

Signs of wear/fading - consistent with age. Light fading, cracking on print. 3 small holes on lower front (not obvious). One larger pinky sized hole on lower back. Priced according to condition. 

All items you see online are available to try on at either our Karangahape or Vulcan stores, dm us to find out where this item is located.

This hand-picked vintage item is a one-off, so get it or regret it!

length (from neckline to hem): 30"
chest (armpit to armpit): 28"
circa: 1994 
tag: Playerz - made in usa
marked size: XXL
accurate size: XXL (boxy oversize)
fabric: cotton - single stitch
colour: faded black stripe
care instructions:

cold machine wash

Osh is a NZ standard size XLT.

height- 6'2
waist- 34”

How do I measure myself?
New Zealand
Overnight tracked from $5.50
Rural Delivery from $10
Saturday Delivery: An additional $4

Australia
Express courier flat fee (2-6 days) from: $15
DHL overnight from $25


Rest Of World
Three shipping options from $25- $55
Click here for full shipping and returns info